Options

Donor 14276

I will be using this donor for my 1st IVF cycle beginning in January 2018 and would love to hear from others that have used this donor and had success! Hoping I have some luck with this one :)

Comments

• Options

That was my donor!

I did IVF.

I have the most gorgeous and incredible 14 month old now.

Just did another round and am waiting to hear back on the one embryo that was biopsied and frozen.

• Options
    SexySlim06SexySlim06 Posts: 13
    edited December 22, 2017 4:41PM

sorry wrong thread.. But goodluck to you all

• Options

@erinogirl123 14276 was my donor and my daughter is 16 months old! I've been trying to find diblings! Would you be interested in emailing?

• Options

I would be open to that. Sorry for the delayed response. The last round wasn't successful so you know, just needed a break. But yes, would be interested in chatting more.

• Options

I have a beautiful baby girl from this donor & will hopefully be trying again. I would be interested in connecting with anyone else who has had success or questions. It would be neat to set a a Facebook group or something to keep in touch.

• Options

Good Afternoon,
    I am pregnant now (did IUI and used donor 14276) and very excited! It was a little rough at the beginning, so it is still weird to say out loud/type. Don't know yet if baby is a boy or girl. Would like to see pictures of any half-siblings and know health updates on babies (how are they?)