Pregnant with 14565 anyone using him?

Hello! We are six weeks pregnant with 14565. Just trying to connect with others using him or are pregnant with him.

Comments

• Hello! My wife and I are using him. Had one IUI, and it wasn't successful. We'll be doing a 2nd one soon. Did you do IUI, or IVF?
  • Hello!!! So glad to find someone using him. We did six Iuis with three different donors. This donor was our last. We did 1 iui with him and then moved to ivf. We got pregnant off our first ivf cycle. We are 11 weeks today. We were the first reported pregnancy with him. Haven't been able to connect with others. And now he is sold out and according to ccb isn't going in for his blood draw so they can't release his vials. How many vials do you have?

Cari
  • Congrats on your pregnancy Cari!! I'm not using him,just wanted to add that.
  • Seconding the congrats, that's awesome! So envious!
  • Congratulation! Hope the pregnancy is going well. We just did our second IUI with 14565 and it was negative. We just had the two vials so we're switching donors now. Hope you are able to connect with more people using him!
  • Hello,
    I'm not sure if anyone will see this message, but I wanted to mention that we have an extra vial from this donor. It is an IUI vial and is stored at our fertility clinic in PA. Please feel free to let me know if you're interested!

• jovie18: do you still have that extra vial of 14565? Are you selling it or just donating it? I'm interested!

• Hi, ChoiceMommyToBe,

We do still have the vial but unfortunately will need to decide in the next day or two whether to pay for another year of storage. We just had a baby with this donor and will not be using it. If there’s any way we can touch base in the very near future, we can try to figure something out!

• Jovie congrats on the birth of your child. We had a little girl last year. We are interested in connecting with others using this donor if you are interested. We were very hesitant with this but have decided after having friends having great relationships with donor siblings. Let me know and I’ll provide you my email address.

• Jovie18 do you still have the vial?

• Hi, Elliejo! I’m so sorry for the late reply. Congratulations on your little girl! We had a boy this past May. Yes, it would be great to have your email address but I’m not sure how to share information on this site. Is there any way to direct message? And unfortunately we no longer have that vial. Hope to hear from you soon!

• jovie18,
    Congrats on your boy! I hope your life is going well and your first Christmas season with him is amazing. I see that you are listed on the sibling registry. If you click on the profile for little girl first one listed I have listed my email. Feel free to email me there! We are excited there are donor siblings out there. Also there is another girl listed. Look forward to hearing from you.

Elliejo