Help! Right time for an IUI? Any promo codes for more donor info?

I'm jumping into this soon. I still need to narrow down my short list of donors to the one ASAP. Anybody have a promo code so I can get the higher level subscription? I think hearing their voice, conversations about life would help me choose.

My OBGYN just told me to find the sperm bank/donor and use the over the counter ovulation strips to see when it do the IUI. I feel unsure as to the right time. I've tracked my ovulation for two months (one which I had the flu.)

I see light pink lines for two days. Then a dark pink line on the same day by Basal Body temperature goes down. Does that mean I ovulate on that day? Or the next? Should I do the IUI on that low Basal day or is that too late? If that's too late how do you figure out the day before?

Lastly when should I send the sperm? I'm thinking I'll do the IUI Sunday. It's Tuesday now. If I order it Friday will it be there in time for Sunday?

Comments

• You are likely ovulating on the day you see the low temp, followed by sustained elevated temps. You may want to track your cycles for several more months before trying an insemination. Basal body temp, ovulation tests, and checking your cervical fluid. Consider getting the digital ovulation tests which show you a circle (no LH surge) or a smiley face (LH surge—ovulation within 24-48 hours).

An IUI must be done in the doctor’s office because they’re actually putting the sperm into your uterus. If you want to do it at home, you’d get unwashed sperm and just use a medicine syringe in the vagina.

There are different shipping options, but it takes 2 days to get it usually. It wouldn’t hurt to get it a few days ahead of when you think you’lol need it. The sample will stay frozen in the shipping tank for 5 or 6 days.

• Anyone who needs a promo code email me at Ashlynd_k_13@yahoo.com