Options

Donor 14296 Vials Needed

Since this donor is out of vials, is anyone willing to sell their extra vials? We would like to buy it from you if you are willing to sell it. We already have a baby girl with this donor and we would like to have the same donor for the next baby. We had medicine in our refrigerator and we lost everything in Hurricane Harvey and we got distracted and forgot to buy more vials and started the treatment without it. We have 12 days to find one. Our email is martinez.cj2014@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    HLM73HLM73 Posts: 5
    edited September 6, 2019 11:39AM

Hi there! If you're still looking for vials, I have 3 vials of donor 14296 to sell, all ICI Premium. As you know, he has no vials left at CCB and will have no more in the future. I would prefer to sell all 3 at once, but depends on the offer. He is not 'sibling only' at this stage, but I was advised this may change. Donor is good, motility and fertilization great. Sadly, I didn't have a pregnancy from this donor as I had issues with my eggs, and I now can't afford to continue. Hopefully the vials can help someone else!! Contact me here on the board, or privately at: hlm730116@gmail.com

Update: The vials noted in my post above are now sold and no longer available. Thx, HLM