TWW - New Category

Hi All! Welcome to our new Bulletin Board! We created this new category so that you can support one another during the dreaded TWW. Our new forum also allows the use of emojis. :)

Best of luck to all those TTC!

Nicole
California Cryobank

Comments

• I did my iui yesterday and time seems to be going slower than normal. Lol this is my first cycle and I am so nervous! Hoping to get the BFP

• I did my first IUI November 6th, so this is day 3 of my TWW. I have been feeling a pinching sensation in my ovaries yesterday and today. This is not normal for me after ovulation, so I am keeping my fingers crossed it means something! I used donor 14107 and while my doctor did not tell me his sperm count, my wife got to look at the swimmers under a microscope while I was laying flat after my IUI, and she said they were swimming super fast!

• I had my 2nd IUI on the 5th. The first IUI was successful but ended in a CP. I was sad but also happy that my egg took the sperm and fertilized. This TWW is easier than the 1st because I know what to expect but still very curious. I have extremely sore nipples and pressure around the uterus area. I feel it is to early to feel PMS symptoms already.

• I did my first IUI on Monday. Three days ago. This was after I learned that my insurance gave false information to my clinic and does not actually cover fertility treatments. They said they would cover this first one due to their error but who knows. I'm very stressed about that. It would be lovely to think this first try will be successful and I'm trying to be positive but there is the creeping fear that it will not be. All subsequent treatments will be paid out of pocket and that is so cost prohibitive.

I had a dream last night that I was on vacation and got my period. I was so nervous to use the bathroom this morning; I thought it might be a sign and I had actually gotten my period.

I'm a single woman who doesn't want to share every paranoia with friends and family. So here I am.

• My husband did our first ICI at home on 01/14/18, and I AM going nuts thinking...did it work? A couple days afterwards, I had this sensation in my lower abdomen that I can only describe as "zaps". I felt it all day...new feeling for me. This weekend, I started to feel really tired. I slept a lot, which is not normal for me. So, I am here to hopefully chat with all you ladies while I wait out my remaining time. Anybody have any really early similar symptoms?

• Hello all, I did my first IUI on friday 1/19/18, this is day 5 and it is taking forever to get through the waiting period. I too have been more tired than usual, and also more appetite. I just want to know already.

• Shantae22, sending baby dust your way!!! I've been so tired lately too, I sleep all night and then wake up and am still tired. I'm on day 10, getting closer to the test day! Yesterday and today I've been experiencing mild cramping on my right side as well. Did you do the IUI at home or at the Doc's office?

• chinchilita, thank you. sending baby dust your way as well. I notice that I have become increasingly tired as well. I will sleep a full night very well and will still be tired the next day. I still have 7 days until I find out, its taking so long. My wife and I did it in the doctors office, we wanted to make sure of propper placement.

• one week down and one to go. I do not have any symptoms to suggest that my period is coming, my fingers are crossed!! Any one else getting close??

• Hello to all , @shantae22 today is my 5 dpiui so far so good .I am hanging in there . Did u test yet if so how did everything go. Baby dust to all

• I am currently 9dp iui I gave in and took a frer test at 7dp iui and the first one had a faint line on 8dp iui I took another and it was lighter that the one before so I'm guessing my trigger shot was fading out so I took a hcg strip test and it was flat out negative, I know it's still early but I don't have any feelings or symptoms anymore which means my trigger shot is out my system. I'm trying to stay positive but kind of losing hope.

• @Mamamoe85 don't loose hope stay positive.I'm going to do a hpt in 2 more days which will be 13 days past iui.

• Sweetbaby83, did you get a bfp?

• Hi everyone!! This is my first IUI and I'm on 3dp. I was wondering if anyone has experienced any cramping after? I'm on day 3 and I'm still cramping off and on through out the day almost like period camps and they are uncomfortable.

• Hi everyone! I’m doing my first IUI Tuesday and was wondering if anyone can give me any advice so I know what to expect?

• I had my iui on 2/26/18. I’m gonna wait patiently until 2 weeks to take a preg test. Stay busy and healthy.

• @Sdturner12 I had terrible cramping yesterday when they finished the iui, today I feel much better. How are you doing?

• AburresAburres Posts: 11
    edited March 29, 2018 7:00PM

My partner and I had our first iui 3/27/18 using Donor 14132. Light cramps here and there from the procedure, but not as bad as yesterday. Let the TwoWeekWait begin! Good luck to you all.

• Day 9, five for days for confirmation. I’ve been having a faint bfp for two days. Hoping it’s for real. Using 13831

• Try the clear blue digital pregnancy test that reads pregnant or not pregnant. I tested BFP on day 9.

• Thank you @123abc. Went to the hospital last night for kidney stones and they did a pregnancy blood test and I was only registering a 3 for hcg so they said I was not pregnant. I got a faint line again this morning on a frer. So I think I’ll still test until Tuesday which will be my 14dpiui. Rough weekend

• Day 9 after my FET and I'm trying not to obsess about pregnancy test day. I hope you all got the news you were expecting!