Options

Pregnant with 14085. First IUI :)

Looking to connect with anyone who has gotten pregnant using donor 14085 or who will be using this donor. I got pregnant on my first IUI. I'm 37 years old. So excited! :)

Comments

• Options
    How awesome!! Was it medicated or not? My first iui (not same donor) will be in a couple of weeks..
  • Options
    It wasn't medicated. However, I'm so sad to report that I miscarried last week at 11 weeks. :( I have been heartbroken. I hope you had some luck with your first IUI. Sending good vibes your way. I will be trying with donor 14085 again in a few months.... hopefully it takes again!
  • Options
    I just had my first IUI on Friday, so I am 3 days post. I have 3 eggs that the sperm we used had 36 million swimmers. I am 26 yoa and never have gotten pregnant. We went this route because my husband had a vasectomy with his first wife. What type of early symptoms did you have? I am having cramps like crazy which I am hoping is the egg implanting.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Never give up! It will happen for you!
  • Options
    GemP13 I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. Our stories are quite similar...37 years old,I had my first IUI in Jan. and was thrilled when I found out I had gotten pregnant on the first try. 9 weeks later I had a miscarriage. My world was flipped upside down. I will be trying again in June and have no doubt this pregnancy will be a healthy viable pregnancy, as will yours! If you need someone to talk to feel free to email me at b_leeland@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    @mgjohnson730 ... I'm wondering how it went with your IUI? I hope you got some good news! If not, I hope you'll give it another go : )

I'm patiently waiting to attempt another IUI in July/August.

As far as early symptoms, I did have a little cramping which I know now it was probably the implantation. But no cramping afterwards. Just the morning sickness and fatigue. I'd give anything to still be feeling sick and yucky. It was so worth it! :)

Best wishes!
  • Options
    @mommy2bhopefully. I emailed you :) Thank you so much!
  • Options
    did anyone have any luck with 14085?
  • Options
    VALERIE81,

Got pregnant with 14085 but miscarried. I will be trying with this same donor again a few months.
  • Options
    @GemP13

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I wish you the best when you try again in a few months. I'm 34 and will be using donor 14085 in June. Hoping everything goes well.
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with 14085 2nd IUI and I am 14 weeks on wednesday!
  • Options
    Actually it wasn't my 2nd IUI, 2nd IUI with that donor.
  • Options
    @donoradventures21

Congrats! wish you the best :) I'll let you know how it goes when I go in June to start the process.
  • Options
    just purchased my vials!
  • Options
    got a BFP with donor 14085!
  • Options
    First failed iui with donor 14085. Congrats with your BFP!!!
  • Options
    Will be trying again this month :)
  • Options
    Thank you Qwestley00! Good luck! I'm currently 6 weeks so far :)
  • Options
    Just purchased our vials. First IUI will be in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Good luck CRD4! I'm currently 12 weeks and having a girl!
  • Options
    Good luck! Had 2 failed iui's with this donor. Don't know if I will keep trying...
  • Options
    sorry to hear that Qwestley00 hope you have lots of baby dust, you shouldn't give up
  • Options
    OMG! Hi!!! We are 12 weeks with donor 14085!
  • Options
    Congrats IC_Moms! I'm currently 17 weeks
  • Options
    I had my first iUI with 14085 on the 10th. I will have blood work done the 23rd to find out the results. I am patiently (no really lol) waiting to find out!
  • Options
    That's awesome anevius! Did you get the results! Good luck!
  • Options
    We will be using donor 14085 in January. This will be our 4th IUI!
  • Options
    We will be using donor 14085 in January. This will be our 4th IUI!
  • Options
    Has anyone had a successful pregnancy with sonar #14085 ??? We purchased vials and are still trying for a successful pregnancy.
  • Options
    KN1- How's the baby doing? Ours is 4 months old. Here's our email address in case you want to connect. ecmjt@hotmail.com
  • Options
    was wondering if anyone did get pregnant using donor 14085 thanks