Options

11059 & 11022

just wondering if anyone else has used either of these two donors...will do first iui in the next 3 weeks...

Comments

• Options
    Hello,
    I just did an iui with donor 11059 anout two weeks ago. im not sure if i am pregnant or not yet. I go in to take a test this next monday. I also used 11059 for my 1st iui back in november it was negitive... I am hoping and praying for a positive.
  • Options
    ok let me know how that goes for you... i will be using 11059 in about 2 weeks, starting my bravelle on the 2nd
  • Options
    i am pregant with donor sperm 11059 having a boy due date is 6/26/09 got pregant on the 1st time if you have anymore question pls respond
  • Options
    Pregnant with 11022, 31 weeks. It's a girl. Due date 5-10-10. Pregnancy has been a dream come true and we are greatful to donor 11022 for making this a reality!
  • Options
    Hi I just used donor 11022 but unfortunately I didn't get pregnant after doing my second IUI but the first time using this donor. I am considering IVF next but my doctor said that this donor had good quality sperm and he doesn't think IVF is necessary. So I'm wondering if it's me. I was just wondering what are your ages, and how many IUI did it take for you guys; if you don't mind me asking? Please email me directly bettyrey01@gmail.com. I really need the support because I am heart broken. He really is an awesome donor. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Congrats to the 2 mommies to be