Options

Anyone used donor 11121?

Hi, this is all new to me. DH and I were going to try for this cycle with 11121 but the clomid (50mg) did not work as well (only a few follicles) as the Dr. would have liked, so we are going to do 100mg of Clomid and actually try the IUI next time.

Any experiences with 11121 would be appreciated - this forum is helpful to read about different experiences and keep optimistic!

Comments

• Options
    My partner is on her 6th try with donor 11121? Every time we go in, the reproductive endocrinologist is impressed by the motility, count etc of his vial.

We were also VERY impressed by his profile! He managed to be funny and intelligent in something that could have been so somber.

Best of luck! Hopefully we will soon both be screaming success from the rafters.
  • Options
    I also forgot to mention- she is trying with 25 Mg of clomid and triggering shots.
  • Options
    Thank you for your message 'teambs', best of luck to you, and let me know how it goes! I was travelling this cycle, so on hold until Oct end.
    My e-mail is askapale@hotmail.com.

My husband and I also liked his profile, even dr. friends of ours looked at it and said it was typical of a dr. to complete the profile out like that. We just ordered the long profile.

Do keep me updated - I will do the same! I will be on 100mg of Clomid this coming cyle along with the trigger shots.