Options

Higher basal body temp since IUI..Pregnancy sign?

Hi Everyone-
I am 6 dpiui, ever since my IUi my basal temperature has stayed up. This was my first IUI and I was on clomid during cycle days 3-7. The 2 WW is killing me and wondered if I can get any insight from you ladies. Am I just driving myself nuts by taking my BBT everyday. I've read that one of the earliest signed is a high temp. I'm usually at 97.2, but have been at 98.3 thru 98.8 since my IUi. Baby dust to you all!! :) any advice would be great, the wait is killing me :(

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Comments

• Options
    It is possible. Has your temp stayed up? I think 6 days is the earliest for implantation. Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Hi Grizgirl,
    Thanks for replying... Yes it has stayed up. Today I'm at 14dpiui, but I don't want to test til I'm one day past AF. Today my cramping is pretty bad so I'm also too nervous to see a BFN... I'm praying the high bbt and cramps are a sign of pregnancy :).. Baby dust to you!!
  • Options
    Hey Gizmochi, I don't blame you for waiting a bit to test. Sounds like some potential early symptoms. I hope you get your BFP! Baby dust to you too!!
  • Options
    Hi Grizgirl,
    Great news, I got a BFP from HPT :)... Going in for blood test this week!
    Yay!!
  • Options
    Congrats. Keep us up to date.