Hello,

Anyone has any luck with this donor ?

Comments

• Options
    I did! :)
    I have a 10 week old son from donor 12061
    Have you had any luck with this donor?
  • Options
    Hello I am going through an egg transfer right now using donor 12061. Will keep you updated.
  • Options
    Hi there! I am scheduled to have my first IUI in the next couple of weeks with this donor and I am curious if you gals wouldn't mind sharing any info/photos? It would be so great. Hope you and your babies are healthy and happy!! :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi there! I am scheduled to have my first IUI in the next couple of weeks with this donor and I am curious if you gals wouldn't mind sharing any info/photos? It would be so great. Hope you and your babies are healthy and happy!! :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello, I will also be doing my 1st IUI using this donor. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hi, misskatykat, I would love to stay in touch with you. Would you be interested? what state are you in? I am in Florida. If you feel so inclined (ang3210@gmail.com), I would love to hear from you.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    My partner is due with our first child in March 2012. We used this donor and had success on our first insemination.
    Good luck to you all!
  • Options
    Smigood Congrats! That is great news. My partner and I have a son with this donor. He is now 7 months old and doing really well. Feel free to email me if you want to stay in touch, since our kids will be half siblings (ealoud@netzero.net)
    -Liz
  • Options
    i plan on using this donor anyone have baby pics they would like to share
  • Options
    if so my email is staciebaptist@yahoo.com
  • Options
    i am in my tww with donor 12061 whish me luck and lots of baby dust
  • Options
    took pregnancy test this weekend for fun or maybe Torture and got positive took 3 test each one positive but i won't celebrate until the end of the week since this is two early to be testing
  • Options
    Hello I haven't been on here in forever. I used donor for 3 IUI and 3 IVF and all negative. Now he is unavailable but he such a great donor. Congrats to all.
  • Options
    Hello I will be starting my first IUI pretty soon and planned to use donor 12061, however there are no more vials available. Is there anyone who is willing to sell me and my partner at least two vials?? Please please email me at dabutterscotch1@aol.com. I noticed that he has had a couple of successful pregnancies and I would like to be one of them also. Thanks a bundance. Happy holidays and lots of baby dust to all.
  • Options
    OK so i finally got a BFP i am so happy right now been crying in disbelief thanking god for this blessing thank you 12061.
  • Options
    Congratulations staciebaptist...I'm praying for the same. I have to find another donor because 12061 is retired, unless I can purchase from someone and have it transferred. Please keep posting your updates...congrats and well wishes again.
  • Options
    Thank you mrs carter I know what u are saying as far him being retired I been through that twice but I took a chance on buying 12061 cause I knew is vials were going fast it seemed like soon has I found a donor I like he would retire within a month but I am glad this vial worked by the grace of god cause I only purchase one but it is official I am bfp says my doctor the backache and cramping is hard to take but doctor says its my small uterus getting ready for baby but good luck to everyone
  • Options
    I know this response is a tad bit late, but I have a soon to be two year old daughter with donor 12061. I became pregnant on my first attempt.

Feel free to email me, I would like to stay in touch lashaiti@ymail.com
  • Options
    We recently found out we are 12061 positive!!!! This is our sixth attempt at IUI, fourth attempt with this donor was the charm. We would love to keep in touch with anyone with half siblings and share pictures. We'll check back on this site in a few weeks to see if there is any recent activity before posting personal information as it looks like no one has posted here for a few years.