Options

Having a tough day, need support

Am having a tough day, girls. I just really want to be a mom. It's the only thing I've ever been completely sure of besides my faith in God. My arms are wide open and so is my heart, I pray God sends me MY child. this gets harder everday. I have so many blessings in my life, and totally understand being a mom will not be easy and will not complete me, I just want to finally hold my sweet pea in my arms. I would truly appreciate prayers and sweet "baby magic" dust. :) blessings to all

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I hope your feeling better. I know its tough. You probably have been at this longer than me and I'm having a tough time. Its like I have heard you say over and over. You need to have faith. This reminds me of something I use to say. The things you really want in life you have to work for. Just know that one day you will have your little one and when their laying against you and you can hear them breathing while sleeping and smell their sweet baby smell. You will look back on all this and know that everything you went through, all the emotion and heartache was totally worth it! Best of luck and a whole truck load of magic baby dust to you!

:-) Nicole
  • Options
    Hang in there! I've done 7 IUIs and one ICI and I think the last IUI may have done the trick. Will know for sure soon.

I almost gave up a couple of times and completely lost my optimism on many occasions, but I'm so glad I kept chugging along. You will be too :-)

--CSS
  • Options
    Yep, I agree with CSS. I got pregnant after 7 IUIs and lost my baby boy at th 4th month of pregnancy (2-2-10). Since then I've had two IUIs, but both times my vials had low counts. I'm in the tww on day 8 from the 2nd (9th) IUI. Oh yeah, I've felt like giving up! Keep your head up...
  • Options
    thanks girls feelin' better, we all have those days during this don't we? baby blessings to all, thanks mommy87, funny how we all help each other. No one understands this, unless they are going through it, not even the people in our lives who love us.
  • Options
    Well, now I find myself having a tough time and needing some support. I got a BFP last week, but it quickly turned into an early miscarriage and I've been pretty depressed ever since. Now I have to take a couple of months off and I'm feeling adrift.

Smaciegracie---since our situations are somewhat similar (so sorry about your miscarriage), might I ask, how did you regain the will to keep going?

Thanks,
    CSS
  • Options
    css im so sorry!!! tww is the easy part i think bc once u get the bfp you have a 9 months waiting! im 10 weeks today and so scared to get attached to my baby bc it can b taken away from me any min! good luck ladies i wish u all baby dust!
  • Options
    CSS- I think I'm just crazy. lol! Seriously, I know that if I give up I'll never get what I want. At the same time, there has to be a stopping point (for me). My last IUI was also a BFN. I am taking a break for a two or three months. Then I will try again, but it is depressing and devasting when I dwell on it. So I guess my answer is to just take breaks.
  • Options
    Thanks, Emmy. And congratulations! Try not to worry and just stay positive.

And thanks, smaciegracie. Your post actually made me laugh :-) I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to give up and yet also trying to stay sane. I also like your point about taking time off. Although I was forced to take my current break, maybe I should try and enjoy the moment (and prepare for the next step).

--CSS