Options

Donor 13615

Has anyone else used this donor? I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and wanted to connect with others who have used/will use this donor.

kjs

Comments

• Options
    I will be purchasing this donor.
    How many tries did it take you and did you use IUI?
    Do you have baby photos you could share?

CS
  • Options
    Hey CS!
    It took my partner and I 2 IUI attempts. Both IUIs I was on 100mg of Clomid with the trigger shot 36 hours before ovulation. My first IUI attempt I only had 1 mature follicle and my second I had 3 mature follicles. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant.

kjs
  • Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy btw!!!

Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl yet?

I am very new to this and all I have to say is thank goodness for the internet! So many things to know!

CS
  • Options
    Thanks! I think I know what I'm having only because I had a scare Friday morning. I woke up at 2am bleeding and spent 6 hours in the ER. At the hospital I had a very thorough ultrasound and the tech said it is a boy. Since I am only 14 weeks I'm trying to not get excited but I am going to see my OB on the 20th and she is going to check.

I know what you mean about being new to all of this. I'm still learning new things every day. Luckily when I started the process in July, I had a friend who had already done all of this and helped out tremendously. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask away!
  • Options
    Scary!! I hope everything is ok!!!

I am hoping for a boy too :)

I hope to make my purchase later this week or next week. We won't be trying for a couple more months yet though. Have to make sure we are as ready as we can be for this journey!!

Keep in touch!!
  • Options
    Hey CS!

I just wanted to check in with you! I hope all is well. Did you end up purchasing this donor? If so, I had the blood test screening done at 17 weeks and everything looks good! We have the 20 week scan on Thursday.

kjs
  • Options
    We just found out Saturday that we are pregnant w this donor. We had a double insemination this month. So either Feb.16 or 17, 2014.

Everything feels so surreal after 13 cycles, it happened.
  • Options
    Congrats!!! That is amazing! Please keep us updated on your pregnancy. Where are you guys from? We are in Houston. I'm currently 26 weeks (due June 5) and it's still surreal sometimes.
  • Options
    We are in Hudson, Ohio.

We are looking forward to our 1st ultrasound in a couple of weeks.

Congratulations to you both as well!

We ended up using follistim and then a trigger shot, along with a double insemination.

I don't know about other samples; but 3 or 4 of 13615's vials had 20 mil or above. CC guarantees 10, so we were surprised to get such high numbers. It ended up working w 9.8 or 11 sample. I guess you just never know.

Have you heard from any others who have used 13615?
  • Options
    With our first IUI there were 25 million with 15.5 swimming and we didn't get pregnant. Our 2nd IUI had 27 million with 14 swimming which was our successful attempt. From what I've read his numbers seem to be really good.

You are the first one that I've talked to that has used him. We purchased 2 vials within a week of him being on the website and he has sold out 3 times, so I know people are using him. Maybe they just don't use the message boards??
  • Options
    Wow, you guys were really lucky.

I've noticed he doesn't stay on the shelf that long as well.
  • Options
    Kjs-

Have you ladies done the sibling registry yet? I am curious to know if other people have done that over using the bulletin boards.

I tried looking the donor number up on Facebook, but there is no easy way to search within the cc page that I know of.

I know this is unchartered territory, but if you would like to connect, let me know.
  • Options
    We haven't done the sibling registry yet. I guess that's a possibility of people registering through that. I usually look a couple times a month on their Facebook and Twitter for anyone using him and haven't seen anyone posting about him.

We would love to connect, how do we go about it without putting our info out there for everyone to see?
  • Options
    Good point.
  • Options
    I have an instagram, twitter (that I don't use), and Facebook.

You know, caution to the wind, search Mary Elizabeth Muir on FB. Send me a friend request and we can just go that way.
  • Options
    I am doing IVF with this donor. Cycle #1 will be in June. I sent you a friend request on Facebook. I would love to know how you guys are doing. I hope everyone is doing well. Please post an update.
  • Options
    My wife and I have tried 2 iui and now are in the process of ivf with this donor. I would love to hear who has positive results with this donor.

You can message me at lseagraves@hotmail.com.
  • Options
    I've created an email address for 13615 donor sib families. That way all of your personal info is not out there for the world to see.

Sib13615@gmail.com

This email is not associated with the actual donor or ccb.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to post an update. I gave birth on May 27 to a healthy 6lbs 13oz beautiful baby boy by donor 13615. He was 9 days early, and is doing awesome! Good luck during IVF! Please keep us updated!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I live in Clearwater Fl and just did ivf embryo transfer this past monday. My RE described donor 13615 as "AWESOME". I didnt get specific stats but I will report back as soon as I get a BFP (anxiously praying). It's so exciting to have this venue available- Looking forward to connecting further. GO 13615!
  • Options
    Congrats on the transfer! Good luck! Please keep us updated.

Kristina
  • Options
    Just posting our update:

We are 34 weeks w 13615 & are excited to become parents very soon.

Our son is healthy and measuring two weeks ahead.
  • Options
    Hello everyone and congrats to all that have become new moms and dads. I'm giving serious consideration to ordering from this donor. Can anyone give me a little insight on this donor? Any info or help will be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Here's our update.

We gave birth to a healthy baby boy two weeks ago by donor 13615. He's adorable and resembles momma over 13615 at this point.

Good luck!