Options

Advice please--- timing for ICI using only one vial and Clear Blue Easy Advanced OPK

This is my first ever attempt at this. I'm doing an at home ICI and have my tank/vial already to go. Clear Blue Easy Advanced OPK shows blinking smiley face and I'm hoping for the steady smiley face tomorrow. I used the Advanced OPK because it says it gives high and peak fertility days. It is very confusing when to go though. Question is, when do I inseminate once I get the steady smiley face? 12, 24, 36 hours? I only have one vial this go round so I'm hoping to get a hole in one with the timing! Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Once i had my smiley face the doc would have me in the next morning. I got pregnant every time(3) but would miscarry. Good luck and baby dust!
  • Options
    did you have any sucess @ luckybaby? im going to try the same way at the end of this month.
  • Options
    So how did either of you make out? I am trying for baby #2 and vials are limited(my first child we did back to back iui).
  • Options
    No. I wasn't successful. I am now working with a fertility endocrinologist. Had to have surgery last month for multiple cysts and possible ovarian cancer. No cancer luckily but only given a 5% chance for pregnancy. I'm going to try this month and see if that 5% is enough. I start Clomid tomorrow and have an ultrasound next week. Depending on how that goes, I will be doing a trigger shot and hopefully inseminating soon after.