Options

Misty, Carla and Baby Reece

Hi all...I just thought that I would give you all an update on Reece.

She's 10 weeks old already and weighs 10lbs. and 3oz. and is 22" long. She started cooing this week and it's so cute! Here's a picture of her...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=128280

Hopefully that link will work. :)

I'm not on here very much because Reece consumes most of my time. If anyone would like to reach me, you can email me at lovefitness04@hotmail.com. Just put CCB in the subject line so I don't think it's junk mail.

I hope all is well with you all. Take Care.

Comments

• Options
    Try this link...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8198&id=1728895229&l=09b1ff7e91

I'm not good with this stuff. :)
  • Options
    So cute, MistyandCarla! Congratulations and enjoy your time with her!
  • Options
    she is so cute thank you so much for sharing seeing those pictures and knowing what you went through lets me know that it is all worth it when that baby gets here. No matter how broke you are. Kelly
  • Options
    Those are really darling photos! Thanks for sharing with us all!
  • Options
    those pictures are so cute.she is a pretty baby girl. MY NAME IS NAE AND MY WIFE NAME IS VIVIAN, WE WANT TO HAVE A BABY THRU ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION.CAN U GIVE A DETAIL STEPS ON WHAT U WENT THRU? THANK YOU.
  • Options
    She's adorable - congratulations and thanks for sharing!!
  • Options
    Congrats...So Cute!
  • Options
    ten weeks old already, wow! She is adorable. I hope and pray I become a mom soon, that cuteness is worth all the effort and time. :) Nicole
  • Options
    She is soooo sweet! I am so happy for you all!
  • Options
    She is too cute
  • Options
    Hey girls, again the most CONGRATULATIONS, to aall three of ya!!! : ) Well we just had our 3rd IUI finally!! Took forever to get rid of that cyst,and the Dr says my thyroid is under contol, sooo, we're praying to God, and asking Santa, just to find out that we r preggers< Wow OMG what an x-mas present!! : )

Baby Rece is sooooo beautiful!! I'm sooo happy for my girls, and i wish all three of you a very Merry Christmas!! But i already know that yall's x-mas gift has already arrived! huh? LOL

We wish you the best! And if you could pray for us plz!

Hugs and Loves....

Dani and Bev~
  • Options
    Thanks girls...Reece is almost 14 weeks old now...it's gone so quick! I'll have to post more pics soon...we're out of town right now, but I'll try to work on that this weekend.

Dani and Bev...Yes, she's the best gift ever! You have no idea! I hope and pray that your 3rd IUI is the one that brings you a BFP! Now that would be a great Christmas present!

KUP!