Options

Donor 13029

Hi, I am getting ready to use this donor in November. Has anyone become pregnant or in the process of using this donor?

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    I am due in 13 weeks with a little girl from this donor. Good Luck!
  • Options
    I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a boy. So exciting! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks pregnant with 13029! Yay!!. Would anyone be willing to share a pic of your little guy/girl? If so please let me know and we can exchange email addresses!
  • Options
    I had my first iui yesterday with donor 13029 I would love to see pix of your kiddos :);) how many IUI's did you have with this donor before BFP!!!!
  • Options
    I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with this donor.
  • Options
    RosaPR. Do you know what you are having yet?? Was this your first IUI or did you do IVF? How was your sperm count with this donor? Mine wasn't the best it was 14 million but the Dr said as long as it's over 10 million it would be ok!

I did my First IUI May 23rd. Tomorrow I go in for my blood work the last 2 weeks have been rough wanting to be pregnant so bad

Congrats and I hope I hear from you!
  • Options
    I have a 6 wk old little girl with this donor. I would be willing to email with any of you if you would like to see a pic. Just leave me your email address and I will contact you.
  • Options
    Congrats! I would love to see a pic of your daughter! How many times did it take before you got pregant?

I'm going in tomorrow for my 3rd iui! You know what they say 3rd time is a charm!

My email is borboas@me.com

Thank You
    Stephanie
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow Steph! Throwing buckets of baby dust your way.
  • Options
    Thank You Sf13. I'm feeling good about this one!
  • Options
    Hi RosaPR, are you having a boy or a girl? Hope all is well, looks like you will be having the baby sometime soon.
  • Options
    If anyone still checks this, we'd love to hear from other parents of 13029. We're in Austin, TX.

lindsaytara@gmail.com
  • Options
    I would love to exchange pics of our babies with other donors that used 13029. Our little boy is 9 months old now! nogalesal@aol.com
  • Options
    I would love to exchange pics of our baby with other donors that used 13029. Our little boy is 1 year old now! jlujannogles@gmal.com
  • Options
    I would love to exchange pics of our baby with other donors that used 13029. Our little boy is 1 year old now! jlujannogles@gmail.com
  • Options
    HI RosaPR and jordah1, would you like to get to know us and exchange pics. Our son is 13 months old. contact me at jaailu@yahoo.com. I Hope to here from you.
  • Options
    If anyone using/has used donor 13029 wants to email me, I would be more than happy to swap pics of my daughter. She is now 15 months old. My email address is hlittrell55@gmail.com