Options

Early Symptoms

Ok, so my partner and I are only 3dpo and she says that she believes she is already prego ....being realistic we know it is too early to tell , however she has 1 child already and she said she is experiencing some of the same symptoms that she had with her 1st pregnancy' back aches, cramping, bloating, gas and heart burn. the only thing that concerns me is she never gets headaches and ever since the day of insemeination she has been getting bad head aches on and off. WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like prego symptoms to me. Besides she knows her body more then anyone else.I hope you guys get that BFP!!!!!Baby dust to you :)
  • Options
    From all that I've read, it's too early...implantation takes place bewtween 6-12dp iui...so, I'd say it's a little early. But, I started with symptoms on 6dpiui. I kept telling my partner all of my symptoms and I know she thought I was crazy! But, turns out...I really was pregnant!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Good to hear thanks laidies!!!!!! From your mouths to God's ears:)I will just keep praying and hoping for that BFP. (10 more days til testing.)