Options

Bay Area RE Recommendation

I just started going to a new RE and she's so fantastic that I wanted to spread the word to other San Francisco Bay Area ladies. Her name is Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh and her office is located in San Ramon.

She comes highly recommended via online comments and my first visit with her only confirmed all the praise. Here's the link to her blog w/some of those comments:

http://draimee.org/patient-reviews/

She's got a great resume and her rates are reasonable. She's caring, down-to-earth, honest (even regarding the foibles of the fertility industry), perceptive, flexible, and gives great medical advice. She's renewed my optimism after several failed IUIs and I look forward to being her patient. How often can you say that about a doctor? :-)

--CSS

Comments

• Options
    Sorry about the multiple posts. It kept coming up with an error message when I tried to post, so I kept doing it. Oops! Will let CA Cryobank know .

--CS
  • Options
    Thanks for the info CSS! If I am not successful with my current RE, I am seriously considering looking elsewhere. I may call Dr. Aimee for a consult!

Thanks again for sharing!
  • Options
    CSS - I met with Dr. Aimee for a consultation/2nd opinion. She was everything that you said and more! I was so burned out with my now-previous RE that I had just to get another opinion. Thank you so much for posting this, otherwise, I may not have found her!

I am going to (hopefully) start an IVF cycle with her within the next week or so. Keep your fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Hi sususal,

That's wonderful! I'm so glad to have helped. Isn't she the best? Hope all goes well for you.

I just had my second medicated IUI with her yesterday and I picked a new donor as the last one hadn't worked out after several tries.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

--CSS