Options

PCOS and TTC?

My partner and I have been actively TTC since June with 4 failed IUI's. First round of 50mg clomid I ovulated on my own and we had to call off the cycle. Next 3 cycles started with Clomid 100mg, 150mg then 200mg. Moved on to Follistim for this last cycle. Ovidrel too. All BFN :(.
I have PCOS but surprisingly my body has been acting 'normal'. AF every 30 days. Bloodwork good. Surging on my own. But I've only been getting 1 mature follicle each time. I feel like its more of a timing issue then anything. Each IUI has been different - ranging from 20-35 hrs after ovulation. I don't get it!
Anyone else have PCOS and struggled(ing)?? I am trying to stay as positive as I can but I feel like I'm not doing enough? ...

Comments

• Options
    My wife has PCOS and we got pregnant on our third try with a hybrid cycle of clomid and bravelle. Did clomid 200 mg first 2 days then clomid 150 mg 3 more days...then bravelle for 4 days (estradol those 4 days till iui). We got pregnant with the hybrid cycle.

My wife never would have ovulated on her own though, we had to trigger every time. Also, we did our IUI 38-39 hours after the trigger.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! Haven't really heard of a hybrid cycle before nor has my doctor said anything about it. I'll definitely be discussing it at my next appt!
  • Options
    Good luck and baby dust!