Options

We've decided....11423!

After much deliberation my husband and I finally made a decision on donor 11423!

We had been going back and forth for the longest time about what do do. It's nice to have finally made a decision and to not be in limbo land anymore.
My first IUI will be late next month. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time!

Can anyone share their experiences with this donor?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    hi gingy
    i'm currently using donor 11423. this is really my first time chatting with someone on here. it is such an accomplishment to finally find your pick!!!

i'm in the middle of my 4th IUI cycle. i had my IUI's on monday and tues of this week! so now the waiting game for 2 weeks for results...keep your fingers crossed for me.

i used 11423 for my 2nd and my 3rd with no luck. so really hoping that this time is it!!!

i should be able to answer any questions you might have...are you doing iui?
    sincerely
    bostonbaby
  • Options
    Hi bostonbaby,
    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope your 2WW goes by quickly and that you get the BFP you've been waiting for!

Yes, I will be doing a medicated IUI. Were your IUI's medicated?

What is your email address? Mine is whatsagirltodo2003@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    hi there gingy
    thank you! yes, the first two cycles i did clomid and the 3rd and 4th i switched to letrozole. i switched because of the side affects and letrozole has the same success rates.

when did you purchase 11423..i don't think 11423 has too many left...i was bummed to hear that he retired. did you see that?
  • Options
    hi gingy
    forgot to leave my email...my email address is boston.baby@ymail.com.

i look forward to chatting with you.
    have a great weekend.
    sincerely
    bostonbaby
  • Options
    I wish both of you luck! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for both of you. I actually donor 11423 and I had a baby girl one year ago so I am happy to answer any questions you might have. And, after you have success I hope we stay in touch! I have a big favor to ask, I am heartbroken as I went to order another vial of our donor today. I heard he is no longer available. I am a single mom and I was so hoping to have a second baby with the same donor for my daughter to have a true biological sibling. If either of you have a vial to spare, I will gladly pay you for it. It means so much to me. I would be forever grateful. Thank you.