Options

14043 any pregnancy

Just wondering if any pregnancy's from donor 14043

Comments

• Options
    My partner and I inseminated on the 8th with 14043 and are in the 2 week waiting period. Feeling good about it.
  • Options
    We are in the two week waiting period now as well we find out this Friday the twenty fourth keep us updated this is our first time my partner and I have a great feeling about our baby as well good luck sun.surf41 hope to hear great news
  • Options
    we inseminated on the 10th with 14043 as well
  • Options
    Best of luck! The two weeks are killing both of us. We find out this Wednesday, the 22nd. Sending good vibes your way.
  • Options
    Us as well sending good vibes,baby dust,prayers everything we can your way hope yall rcv wonderful news
  • Options
    Did anyone have any luck? I'm about to use 14043.
  • Options
    I am still thinking... Should i do it?
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks pregnant with 14043 via IVF and my beta values look great. Good luck!
  • Options
    I plan on using donor 14043 in November. Excited to have my first IUI done. I planned on having first IUI in August and my AMH levels were a little low .094 so DR wanted to wait to discuss further. I had my appointment with the dr on 9/21 and he advised they are going to have me on a higher dose of Clomid since my AMH was a little low for my age (26). I will start TTC on my next cycle around the end of October and plan to be inseminate mid November. Good Luck to everyone trying to use this donor. Please keep me updated on your journey!
  • Options
    TwomomsAA and sun-surf41,

Lucky? Pregnancies! ? I hope so wishing you both all the best of luck! Just purchased this donor so trying to get done feedback