Options

Availability

Hi, I just want to know if donor 12126 will have additional vials available in the near future.If so, how soon will it be released? I aslo would like to know if the donor is close to his family limit.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Rayne -

This donor has moved out of the area and retired from our program. We do have vials in quarantine, however, we do not know if we will ever be able to release them. We are attempting to have the donor do a remote blood draw so we can release the final vials, but that is not likely to occur anytime soon.

If you are hoping to start your family within the next six months, I would recommend choosing another donor.

We will do our best, but I don't want to give you false hope. Please let us know if we can help you find another donor. Our Client Service Department can be reached at 866-927-9622. They are very good at helping find great donors.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I was just wondering if there was any update on whether this donor's final vials will ever be released. We purchased some vials of this donor but didn't realize how quickly he'd sell out. We're down to our last vial and I figured it'd be worth asking before we select another donor.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Ann -

Good news! He is due for a release in early November.

Please be sure to contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 so we can add you to the early notification list. We will give you a call 24 hours prior to the release.

Good luck with your next cycle.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB