Options

Second try soon.. Nervous

Its been almost a year since we had a miscarriage with our first try. Now, we are ready to try again in the next 2-3 months. I am a little nervous because I am onl;y around 95 pounds and 5'2". I am very healthy is just hard to gain weight. After doing some research about underweight woman I found that they are at a 72% higher risk of miscarriage. I believe that's what happened last time even know I am and look healthy. I am very nervous... I don't think we can take another miscarriage. I just hope that this time I be able to carry our baby or if no I prefer to not become pregnant and do it again. It hurts alot to lose a baby!

Comments

• Options
    Jaymilly...my heart goes out to both of you. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope and pray for you a BFP and then a healthy 9 months.

Good luck on your next IUI.
  • Options
    YOu are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope for you a full term pregnancy and a healthy baby. Nervous I understand that's why I got on here right now. am nervous again. I just want everything to be okay, don't we all. It took me quite a while to gain weight to reach my fertile weight too. I would recommend healthy fats, PB fish oil and olives. Blessings to you and yours Nicole
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your support MistyandCarla. I remember you provided lots of it for my first IUI. Hope eveything is going well for you!

and Nicole:

Thank you for your thoughts. Good luck for you too!!! When are you planning going for your try. I hope I can do mines in no longer than 3 months if I don't get accepted to police academy or sheriff academy before May.
  • Options
    Hello Jaymilly,

Just wondering if you have found out any good news...??