Options

BFP and you were sur AF was coming?

Did anyone feel that there period was on the way, but actually got a BFP? I have two more days to wait and the wait hasn't been to bad, but I haven't been that hopeful either. Around day 9 I had low back pain and sore breasts. I'm just wondering if there is still hope for this cycle...

Comments

• Options
    excuse my spellings...
  • Options
    Yes,that's exactly how I was feeling. No noticeable pregancy symptoms. Just bloated and crampy. Got BFP on Sunday and have taken 6 tests since then with same result. My breasts are also very sore.
  • Options
    WOW! COngrats erikafa! How many did times have you tried? Was it IUI? This was my 7th IUI so I'm kind of starting to lose hope, but thanks for responding with that great news!
  • Options
    I had your exact symptoms...got bfp on first iui...now we have a 10 week old little girl.
  • Options
    I had worse cramps than I ever had with my period.. also had really low close to hip area pain when I was pregnant
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses...I would have loved for this all over it aftee the the 1st IUI. :) The back pain has been pretty bad. I haven't had AF symptoms this severe before,but maybe it has something to with the type of medication I took this time(Follistim). Today is the day...I'll keep you ladies posted.
  • Options
    Well ladies, no period and no spotting yet. I will go to the doctor tomorrow morning to get a test if I still haven't started by tonight.
  • Options
    I just took a home test and I got a BFP!
  • Options
    Congratulations smaciegracie!!! That is so wonderful!! I'm crossing my finger that I have lucky month too! I'll find out on Monday.
  • Options
    Thanks misscherryblue, I hope you get your BFP too! Good Luck to you! I went to the doctor this morning and my hcg ang progesterone levels were both good.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your bfp!
  • Options
    Thanks MistyandCarla, I am very excited.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your BFP smaciegracie. Is this your first IUI? Did you test prior to day 14?
    Today for me is 12dpiui. I tested yesterday morning and this morning and BFNs both days. I'm worried this is just not my month. I also have been have bad cramps... which is unusual for me aswell. I normally get bad cramps with my period but its always the day of and the day after.
    I will go in for a blood test on day 14.. also the same day I'm supposed to start my period. I hope I am just testing too early and Ill get my BFP!
    Congrats on your miracle :)
  • Options
    Thanks JPRANSK, this was my 7th IUI. I did not test early as I've done in the past(can't stand seeing negative tests), I waited until two days after my period was supposed to come because I was scared. I really thought AF was coming and it was going to be bad. I had back pain and sore nipples mostly. I didn't start cramping unitl after I found out I was pregnant(I'm not a cramper). I did a home test at 4am then went into the RE at 7:30am and they confirmed. You may be testing too early. I had one little streak of pink blood the night before I was supposed to start,and I just "knew" it was over. I wish you luck! It may just turn up when you least expect it to.
  • Options
    Congratulations smaciegracie! I have about 11 days left to find out. I know its too early and probably psychological at this time but I have been eating like a horse already and peeing more often. I am trying not to get my hopes up just yet, I have been disappointed way to much with natural conception. Good luck and keep me posted on your pregnancy.
  • Options
    smacie...I didn't realize this was your 7th try...that makes it even sweeter. I'm so happy for you. How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Thanks MistyandCarla, I'm feeling fine. I get a little nauseous after taking my vitamins now, but other than that so far so good. I had an ultrasound the day after thanksgiving to make sure the baby is in the uterus and not the tubes;RE did it because the HCG levels increased, but didn't double the first time. My levels had more than doubled after that visit so all is well. I go back Dec 11th to hear the little heart beat. :) How old is your baby now?
  • Options
    Thanks gale, the two week wait seems like forever! My last one went by kind of quick because I was so busy with my house project. I hope it works out for you this time, but if it doesn't try,try,try again. Were you on any kind of medication for this cycle? How long have you been trying to get pregnant naturally?
  • Options
    hey sg, I have been trying for a couple of years to get pregnant but really for the past twenty, didn't do anything to stop it. I did take Clomid and Ovidrel for this one though and I have a good feeling. Next weekend I will let you all know. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Thanks and good luck to you!
  • Options
    smacie...Reece will be 3 months Friday. She was 4 weeks early, arrived at 5 lbs. 15 oz. and is now 11.1 pounds. She's doing great!
  • Options
    I hope this is actually the case for me. She has been trying to come all day, but not yet, I know that its just a matter of time. Unfortunately I had an unofficial ultrasound today and there were two possible gestional sacs. We named them two eyes because it looked like two eyes were staring back at you. I kinda wished that I had not of seen it since I am not going to get to meet them. Good luck to you all!
  • Options
    SG...Reece was 14 last Friday...time goes so fast! Wasn't listening to the heartbeat the most amazing sound ever?
  • Options
    BFN! Aunt Flo came. I think that I am done. I can't keep going through this heartache. Best of luck to you all.
  • Options
    Gale: I'm so sorry for you hon... I really am. I don't know how YOU feel but I do know how it feels to get a BFN... I've had one twice. Just finished my first try of Clomid and going for my u/s on Wed to see how we did. Pray about it and try again... lots of women here have had to go through this but are now awaiting their little one or have them now.
  • Options
    Gale - I know that it feels hopeless at times, but please keep trying. I know this was your first IUI and you were really excited, I'm sorry it didn't work for you this time. If you need to take a break do so and come back to it, I took breaks between every IUI except between the sixth and seventh one.

MistyandCarla- Reece was 14lbs Friday? Yes,listening and seeing the baby's heart beating on the monitor was so amazing...kinda puts a realness to it.
  • Options
    Smacie, I (after some time of crying around) am doing it again tomorrow. Give us an update on you.
  • Options
    Gale, I'm glad you're giving it another try. Sometimes you just have to take a break to get yourself together and then you realize how bad you really want this and no matter how much it hurts you do it again. I'm doing well,Gale. I'm 9 weeks and 3 days. I got the chance to see it on the 23rd, and boy it was a live wire(moving a lot). Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Thanks and Congratulations! Man time is flying it seems for you at least, I can't wait to be in your shoes.
  • Options
    SG, how you doing?