Options

Donor 13604

Has anyone had any success with donor 13604

Comments

• Options
    I am 8 weeks pregnant with this donor. Second try using IUI.
  • Options
    Congratulations I am so excited for you! My wife and I go next week for a blood test to see if it worked. I am happy to hear that you had success.
  • Options
    I'll be using him in September! Congrats to you both!
  • Options
    Good luck in September, yani. My wife is 15 weeks pregnant with donor 13604.
  • Options
    Congrats jfurano! Good luck yani022! I am due November 28th with a boy with this donor.
  • Options
    JFurano, do you mind me asking if you and your wife used IUI or ICI? Thank you!
  • Options
    Congrats thunder35! That is so exciting. We just found out that we are having a boy too!
  • Options
    Good2go... We used IUI let me know if you have any other questions
  • Options
    Hi all, my wife and I are using 13604 for the first time this month (after several unsuccessful tries with another donor we were really fond of). Thunder, I saw that you mentioned that it took only 2 IUIs for you. Would anyone else mind sharing how many tries before you got your BFP with this donor? What were his counts like? (I know that everyone's bodies/experiences are different but, I'm just curious). Wishing all of you happy and healthy pregnancies! I hope I'll have luck with 13604 soon!
  • Options
    Hi Tupelo,
    My wife is due in January. We had tried with another donor and had several unsuccessful attempts (timing could have been one of the most likely culprits). She became pregnant after her first IUI with 13604. I don't remember the sperm count, but the midwife who was looking at it under the microscope, this may sound funny, told us it looked like a potent, very active sample. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi jfurano,

Thank you for your quick reply! This gives me so much hope! I will go for my 6th IUI (1st with 13604) next week. Congratulations to you--January is right around the corner!
  • Options
    Thank you. Random question if you don't mind me asking, when you do your IUI, do you do the trigger shot? Good luck to you!
  • Options
    We did 3 unmedicated cycles, 2 with Clomid and no trigger, and 1 with Clomid and trigger. This cycle we will be trying Femara and a trigger shot. If you feel comfortable sharing, what worked for you? Thanks!
  • Options
    We just did the trigger shot, then we had it monitored by ultrasound until the "egg dropped" so we were able to time it correctly. Without the ultrasounds, who knows if it would have worked. Timing is so important. And we went for the IUI in the morning so we wouldn't miss our window.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing! We had one ultrasound done a few days before triggering but, have been wondering about asking for an ultrasound closer to the IUI date to ensure that the egg/eggs is/are ready to "drop". Timing IS so important and I think that has been our biggest issue. Each time, I feel we get closer...Keeping fingers crossed that this cycle will be it for us. Have you gone for a 3d/4d ultrasound of your little one yet?
  • Options
    We went for one ultrasound before the triggershot. Actually, we had one or 2 more additional ultrasounds as they track the egg on several different specific days of her cycle. Until they said the egg was in a perfect place, then they gave her the trigger shot and went back when they told us too. We have had several ultrasounds, and everyone says he is beautiful with such a nice looking profile. We have a 3d image and it's so cool because you can see his little hand, nose, mouth. It's quite fascinating.
    Fingers crossed for you! Let me know how it goes.
  • Options
    Thanks again for the useful information re:ultrasound before and after trigger! I'm going to inquire with my RE about getting this done. How exciting to have those images of your baby! I will have a niece or nephew in January--can't wait to see how the images compare to what she or he look like when they're born. Donor 13604 is so striking. My wife and I both noticed him immediately amongst the sea of photos on the donor search page. I will keep you posted. IUI most likely next weekend. So nice to be in touch with someone who has entered another stage in this journey!
  • Options
    We just found out we are pregnant on the first try with 13604! Are there any others out there. Would love to connect with other 13604 families!
  • Options
    We just found out we are pregnant on the first try with 13604! Are there any others out there. Would love to connect with other 13604 families!
  • Options
    Hi All - Does anyone have any vials of donor 13604 available? I have access to one vial but need another for an IVF cycle in February. Thanks and good luck to all.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. My wife and I are expecting our baby within the next week or so. She is about 39 weeks pregnant with donor 13604. We are having a boy. How far along are you?
  • Options
    Has anyone had a baby girl with donor 13604? I will be using him at the end of this month. I'm curious as I see 2 people reported having boys. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi yani022, our baby boy was born last month with 13604. I also am extremely curious to see if anyone has had a girl? Do you have a baby from 13604?
  • Options
    Hi jfurano. I am scheduled for IUI this Friday pending follicular study on Thursday. I was just curious if there were any girls from this donor as the majority of reported pregnancies have been boys from what I've read on here. We have 2 boys (adopted) but hoping for a little princess. Really, as long as its healthy its all that matters! Congrats on your little boy :)
  • Options
    I haven't seen anyone report a birth of a girl yet. Maybe you'll be the lucky one! Good luck and keep me posted. I'll send good thoughts your way.
  • Options
    We did 8 unsuccessful IUIs with this donor. Three were non-medicated, and five were with Clomid and Ovidrel. I am 38 and have had all tests completed with high ovarian reserve, definite ovulation, excellent follicle production, and no other fertility issues. We are going to move on to a different donor and have an appointment with the doctor to see if we do IUI with new donor or move on to IVF. We really wanted this one to work out!
  • Options
    We had a perfect and precious little boy on May 8th with donor 13604 (IUI took on the first try). SUPER bummed we didn't take advantage of buying extra vials before the donor stopped donating, so our handsome little man could have a sibling by the same donor in the future :-/
  • Options
    My wife and I had a baby boy with 13604 in April. Also looking to connect with other families!
  • Options
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a baby, with donor 13604, that has dimples and/or dimpled chin like my son does?
  • Options
    Hello, have a baby girl with this donor, she has dimpled chin.
    By any chance did anyone saved a baby picture of this donor and are willing to share? Thanks