Options

Looking to purchase vials of DONOR 13457!!!!

Hello, we are a married couple from Southern California writing in hopes that you will consider sparing one or more vials from Donor 13547. My husband is a testicular cancer survivor who is unable to have children naturally. We were married in 2012 and in using donor 13547 we were able to have a healthy, beautiful baby girl. She is such a blessing and our extended family loves her to no end.

We are hoping to give her a sibling this year (2015) and understand that vials are no longer available. If anyone has any vials of donor 13547, will you please consider selling those to us? We cannot put a price on giving our daughter a sibling and adding to our family.

We appreciate that you stored these specimens with your own family planning in mind, and we do not take asking lightly. However, if your plans have in any way shifted over time, or if you can see any path forward to achieving your family planning goals without some or all of vials you currently hold, please consider sharing with us. We are more than happy to discuss what might be fair recompense for your sacrifice.

Know that your charity could bring endless joy and happiness to a loving home. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    KT1204 - can you let me know how I can connect with you privately? Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi KT1204, I am storing vials of 13547 at CCB. Let me know if you would like further info.
  • Options
    I too am looking for donor 13547, I have a daughter (15 months) and I would like her to have a full sibling. If anyone is willing to sell me their vials, we'd be most appreciative.

email: cardonia1@comcast.net. Thanks.
  • Options

Hi! Can you confirm whether you used 13457 or 13547? The title of the post says 13457 but then everything else says 13547. We used 13457 so we’re looking to reach out to other families.