Options

Hi has anyone on here gotten pregnant from 13041? I know there have been reported pregnancies and We will be using him soon and just curious of any outcomes? :)

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I got BFP after my first iui with this
    Donor. Did you attempt
    In December too?
  • Options
    Hi so sorry for my delayed response I didnt see it until now. We did not start trying yet - probably in the next few months :) how is everything going so far?? Keep me posted and I will do the same :)If you feel comfortable you can send me your email and keep update through there. Best of luck!
  • Options
    hi, sorry yes i agree it is difficult to go back to where you originally posted, i wish there was a better way. you can email me at irisholeary@gmail.com and we can chat through there!

things are going well, i have been super nauseated, almost to week 9!!!, have my next appt on valentines day.
  • Options
    Just did our first IUI today with donor 13041! Trying to be patient during the 2ww, how did you girls do it?
  • Options
    Hi Ally! We are going to try for the first time probably in April :) Best of luck to you keep us posted!
  • Options
    Thanks, 12 days to go, trying to stay patient, but it's so hard! We will post again when we find out! Good luck to you too!
  • Options
    Hi! Sending you baby dust, the two week waiting was really hard for me. I did try and take tests early but they were negative which just depressed me more. I got a BFP 11 days post iui. Try to keep busy is my best advice and I can't wait to hear!
  • Options
    Thanks so much, trying to keep as busy as possible! Day 6, 8 more days to go! How far along are you now? Hope you're not feeling too sick.
  • Options
    I am almost 12 and half weeks and been feeling super sick with nausea but no vomiting. I am
    Hoping It will pass after my first trimester. Can't wait to hear your news
  • Options
    So AF was supposed to start today. I spotted just a tiny bit but still don't feel her coming. Mild cramps on Monday. Took a test last night and it was a negative. We are not sure what to think. UGH! The two week wait is over and we are still waiting!
  • Options
    How did you make out Ally? Any news??? Did you have any bloodwork done? I hope you got some good news...
  • Options
    AF came in a day late! =( We will be going in next week for a second IUI. Getting ready to do the whole thing over again. Keeping our fingers crossed that this is going to be our round! We will keep you guys posted on how things are going.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that Ally. I was really hoping it was just taking an extra day to show up on the test. I wish you all the luck this 2nd IUI and hope it's a success for you.