Options

Pregnancies for 12313

How many reported pregnancies does donor 12313 have?

M

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Less than 5 reported pregnancies -- but he has only been available for about 6 months. Little to early to expect many reports.

Please note that all CCB donors must meet extremely high specimen quality standards. In additiona, every donation is individually tested for specimen quality. Therefore, the number of reported pregnancies a donor has will have zero impact on your personal chances of success.

All donors eventually have pregnancies. It is just a matter of how long they are available and how "popular" they are.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    How many does he have as of today? Hopefully his numbers have gone up! This is the donor we'll be using!
  • Options
    Hi mj -

We now have more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Good luck!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I'm over due to post but I have twin girls from this donor - they were born in early 2012. Anyone have 1/2 siblings out there and want to connect?
  • Options
    Hi Tweeting -

Congratulations on your little ones!

Please be sure to report your pregnancy and birth. You can do so via our online form, or by making a quick call to Client Services at 6866-927-9622. They love to hear the good news!

It's important to report pregnancies and births, so that we can notify you in the case we have any medical updates for your donor.

Also, after you report your pregnancy/birth, you are eligible to sign up for our free Sibling Registry so that you can connect with other parents that used the same donor.

Online Form:
    http://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Regards,
    Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    hi tweeting meisjes-

i would like to connect if you are interested. my email is jmdavisdvm@gmail.com. this is also long overdue
  • Options

Hi. I have 2 daughters from this donor. Feel free to reach out. I am in a private Facebook group with 2 other dibling families as well. 12313 diblings or you can email me: yousemouse12@gmail.com