Options

ANY NEW DONORS expected to arrive? Desperate to find the perfect match!

Hello!
My fiancé and I have been on the lookout for our perfect match! this is a huge, lifetime decision and we have been searching for over 6 months now for a donor that gives us that feeling of, "THIS IS IT!" Will there be any new donors added to the list soon?? We are planning to get pregnant very soon and I feel so much anxiety not knowing who are set donor will be! We have only one donor that we've been holding onto but I'm not 100% on this donor just yet! Any information helps California Cryobank! Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    my advice for you is to stop looking for the perfect person, and start looking for the right person. You will not find a substitute for your partner because no one else will be like your partner. Find someone who shares your values and meets a few bottom lines. Best of luck, this process is very stressful even after you've found the right donor.
  • Options
    I am going to have to agree with Wax. I looked long before we even had the talk of starting our family (a year and some months to be honest). Then once she was ready and I was ready and we were ready TOGETHER. I still didnt know which one. I had narrowed it down to 15 that I really liked. That I had a lot in common with but still the faces were just staring back at me. She was SUPER supportive in letting me basically pick knowing that I couldnt give her MY OWN spud. So we sat down and she told me the ones she liked from my favorites list based on looks. You arent going to find the perfect match. The perfect match was my brother LOL but that wasnt going to work in the end. In the end we picked someone who I dreamed about and I really listened to my heart when picking him. I totally love our pick just worried we are going to need more than we got and hes all out. Good luck in your journey I have found the bulletins more than just helpful, but also a good foundation for support during this exciting and stressful time. :)