Pregnant 13306!!

Comments

• Hi There,

We are starting to use that donor as well. Have used many others as well.... to many tries
  • Well I hope it works out this time for you :-)
  • Gave birth on 2/5/14 to my beautiful baby girl using 13306. Lots of baby dust to you!
  • Kk, I am planning on using him late spring.

Do you feel like she has more his features or more yours?
  • Oh wow KK I would love to see a picture of baby! Congrats! I'm 15 weeks. Will you use the sibling registry?
  • How exciting! SW will you find out the gender? I will use the sibling registry. I am now curious # of births for this donor especially since he is now sold out and retired from program.
  • Yes I'm hoping to find out the sex on Thursday!
  • Awesome keep us posted, hopefully in two months I will have exciting news to post. Did he have a good sperm count and motility
  • It's a girl!
  • Awesome Simone! Hopefully he has more X swimmers than Ys because I want a little girl also. Odds right now are with me having a boy because KK has a girl also. I guess I should wait on purchasing a chandelier for my second bedroom. :)
  • she definitely has more of my features.people tell me she looks just like me. however, she definitely has his hands and feet....long fingers and toes.
  • That's awesome. I am excited and nervous. Right now I am planning on a natural IUI cycle mid May.
  • Does anyone know how many children there are from this donor? We are doing IVF with him in May.
  • I was hoping to use him in May, also but the drs failed to order my day 3 bloodwork. I am trying to be optimistic that we can get bloodwork and approval from insurance in time. Good luck! I will post ? For cryo to answer.
  • I am 18 weeks now... The doctor says she is a tall baby.
  • How nice, I am excited and nervous about getting started. Glad to see he has a dominant trait for height because I'm 5'4".
  • CCB wasn't able to tell us much more than we know. He does have live births( we know that courtesy of KK and her wonderful baby girl) and reported pregnancies > 5. KK are you on the sibling registry? If so, do you mind sharing about how many are registered there.
  • KBTKBT Posts: 379
    Hello checking in on everyone.

I am getting nervous, could possibly have my iui in two weeks. I go for day 3 blood work tomorrow for insurance purposes then have to wait for their pre-auth.
  • Hello everyone, how are you all progressing in your journey. I should have my IUI next week. Tues. I go for ultrasound. I almost backed out. I reconnected a friend and was going to wait to see how our relationship progressed because in the past we talked about having children together. I have since decided to keep with my plan, especially since time is not on my side
  • How is everyone doing on their journey? I had my IUI this morning. The Dr said the donor had excellent count 85 million and 62% motility. TWW begins
  • We are 14 weeks pregnant with donor 13306.
  • Awesome! Do you know the sex yet? Unfortunately, I got a BFN but gearing up for my second IUI
  • No we don't know yet. I will post once we find out. Ours took after our third iui. The best advice we can give is don't stress about it. It will happen in time. People will say elevating your feet(hips) after doesn't matter. I believe every little bit you can do to help gravity is great! If you can, rest the entire day once you are inseminated. Lie down with your hips elevated. Wish you the best in your journey
    Does anyone have any further information on the sibling registry?
  • Thanks. I hope one of my last 3 vials is the lucky one. I am going to do acupuncture and clomid this cycle and I'm not going to do a back to back insemenation
  • Hello :) Just seeing this thread. I am pregnant via Donor 13306, as well. Docs office speculates I'm having a boy, but I should know for certain in a couple weeks. It took 3 IUIs for me to get pregnant using his vials. Lots of luck to you, if you're trying :)!!
  • I am pregnant via 13306, as well! 25 weeks. Congratulations to you!!
  • Awesome!
  • Let's see if we can get a sibling/sex count of 13306
    1. Rhodie pending
    2. Kk207 girl dob 2/5/14
    3. Simone girl approx 26wks
    4. Jsz ?? approx 15wks
    5. Mai ?? 25wks
    6. Kbt pending
    7. New mom boy (born approx 1mth old)

This is awesome
  • I am not on the sibling registry.
  • @kk do you think you wil sign up or choosing not to?

I had my 2nd IUI did not take the clomid. Currently 9dpiui. Did you all have any signs at day9?