Options

Iui timing and BFP

Hello everyone I'm wondering what other peoples iui timings were?

1.trigger or natural surge?
2.medicated or unmedicated?
3. Timing of iui/iui's after trigger/surge?

Thanks everyone! We ve had one Chem preg and tried the same timing with no success.

Comments

• Options
    And also ...

4. Result bfn or bfp?
  • Options
    Hey mash!

I can tell you our information:

1. We had the hCg trigger shot
    2. Medicated - we took clomid and menopur injections
    3. Our IUI was scheduled at 36 hours after trigger, but wasn't actually done until 40 hours after.
    4. We are currently in our TWW, so I don't have the results yet, but will share when we do.

Good luck!
  • Options
    We do 2 IUI's

Once I detect my surge we go in for our first IUI, I take my trigger shot then go in for my second IUI.

This is our second month(attempt) this go round and the timing could not have been better. On day 13 I surged in the am and then went in for my scheduled appt at 7am to check the follies since I am on clomid. The surge was verfied by blood test and I went back in the afternoon for IUI #1 and while doing the sono we noticed that sometime between appts I ovulated from my left but my right still had a large follie. To our surprise the doctor wanted us to come back the very next morning(this morning) for IUI #2 and during the sono we noticed I ovulated again from my right this time. We really hope this all adds up to a BFP since we made 2 attempts in once cycle..

Good luck Tomi we are 5 days apart in or TWW, we go in for our beta on 11/28.

T
  • Options
    Mashuginah27

I did two IUI's and got my BFP on my second try, I have a 13 month old son. It was unmedicated. I got my smiley face on my OPK kit at 430pm and had IUI at 3:00pm the following day. It was about 23-24 hours after my surge.
    I wish you all the best in getting that BFP. Baby dust to you!

Jess