Options

15802 Admin Question

OurFamilyOurFamily Posts: 13
edited July 16, 2020 7:29PM in Ask California Cryobank

When do you anticipate additional vials to be available for donor 15802?

Comments

• Options

Following this thread

• Options

@ourfamily @songbyrd8403 I'm checking to see if/when additional vials of Donor 15802 may become available.

If you click on the star in the top right of this thread, it will add it to your bookmarks. You can get an email notification when someone replies to this thread, if you go to My Preferences and enable email notifications for bookmarks.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin i currently have 2 remaining embryos from this donor frozen and eggs awaiting to be fertilized (as I definitely love this donors profile) and would love to ensure my future children share in the donor. I’ll definitely be on the lookout and hope to get notified soon.

• Options

@songbyrd8403 If you haven't done so already, please call our Client Services team at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list so they can notify you if/when vials become available. Be sure to mention that you have embryos from this donor.

I checked with our Donor Dept. and we don't have an estimate as to when additional vials may become available. Although we have vials in quarantine that were collected last year, we're still waiting on a routine blood draw. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, some of our donors' blood draws have been delayed. I'll reply to this thread if I get any updates.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin thank you I definitely will. How long will it be for a routine bloodwork/results for his vials that are in quarantine?