Options

1st ICI home attempt tonight

My husband (ftm) and I did our first at home attempt using donor 15467. It’s going to be hard to wait a full two weeks to find out if it worked!!

Comments

• Options

:) I hope it works!! Please post an update in 2 weeks! Where did you order the supplies for ICI? Thanks.

• Options

I ordered some soft cups from amazon. I got pre seed lubricant at Walgreens. I have been on prenatal for three weeks and have lost 20 pounds and quit smoking since January to prepare :) pretty easy procedure. We’ll see if it worked!! We did the method where you just put the vial into the cup and insert and leave it in overnight.

• Options

DID THE ICI WORK?!!

• Options

Hello, I hope it works for you. I received my tank with vial in it today and I Inseminated today. I hope we got it right on time. I’ll find out April 11th if we are pregnant or not.. first time doing this process. Body is healthy and tubes are open.

• Options

Hi! I bought my vials and will be doing an at home ICI in the next month or so. But Cryobank doesn’t send supplies for ICI at home. I’m wondering what the straws look like and how you guys drew up the sperm. It’s such a small amount. Thanks for any help!!

• Options

i dont have any advise for you - i was wondering the same thing so i am wondering what you found out.

• Options

My wife and I did our first IUI insemination this week. We are in the 2 week wait with 15467! It’s torture lol I hope everything worked out well with you and your husband :smile:

• Options

Did anyone here conceive with 15467?