anybody have a baby by donor 11062

i want to no if anyone has a baby by donor 11062 and if so if i can see a picture

Comments

• Do you have One?!
  • I know your post is from 10 years ago but I do have a daughter with donor 11062. She's actually 12 years old already. Did you happen to have a successful pregnancy with this donor?

• @Gigi3308 yes I have twins a boy and girl they are now 9 years old. This is AMAZING i didn't think anyone would ever answer back.

• Gigi3308Gigi3308 Posts: 8
    edited July 14, 2020 7:29PM

@kk twins Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for responding back!! I actually logged back on here because our daughter is at an age where she's asking a lot of questions and we are wanting to help her find answers :)

• Same to you guys on your bundle of big joy. My twins also ask questions i answer them to the best that I can with saying they have two moms. For now it works but I know as they get older they will want a better answer.

• I figure at least my kids have each other. So at least they are not alone, but your little girl is a singleton. We can definitely keep in contact at they can have each other to meet in years to come. If you guys don't mind.

• That would be great!! To be honest this is the 1st time I use this website to chat. I want to say ur able to see my email on my profile. If so and if u don’t mind, would u send me an email so We have a way to keep in contact?

• Brandy_alston@yahoo.com

• I've been hoping someone answering back for years so my kids would have some kind of connection to their donor

• Well it was meant to be because I had to call them for my log in info.. that’s how long its been since I’ve logged on. I sent u an email.. figured it would be easier to chat more private🤗

• Hello, I have a 9 yr old girl from this donor, we’re in Texas.

• Hi @catnice11 ... that is great news! I have a 12 yr old girl from this donor. We are in California. 😊

• @Catnice11 I would love to be able to connect and maybe exchange some pictures? If you feel comfortable with that ofcourse.

• Yes of course I would.

• Is there another way we could communicate. Maybe threw email
    Brandy_alston@yahoo.com

• @Catnice11 Perfect! You can email me @ gp0769@hotmail.com