Options

Connecting 14535

ZShoe16ZShoe16 Posts: 51
edited December 12, 2017 4:51AM in Ask California Cryobank

Hi everyone

Currently expecting with this donor. Due in June 2018. We currently have a wonderful dibling relationship with our son's donor offspring and praying to build the same with our new addition. We currently have a private FB page for our other child's donor extended family. Would anyone by chance be interested in creating a FB for this donor as well?

Cheers

Comments

• Options

Hi, we are due Feb 14. We signed up for the sibling registry, but no one has added their names to the list. I know there are a few women who are pregnant or recently have had a baby by this donor. Would love to connect with everyone, and think a FB page would be nice.

• Options

My wife and I would love to connect. Feel free to email me at jayshoe83 at Gmail.com and we can connect

• Options
    Hopeful@39Hopeful@39 Posts: 9
    edited January 7, 2018 6:30PM

Hello,

I am currently 4 months pregnant with this donor and would like to stay in touch as well. Due date is June 2018 as well. How may I be added to the private FB group?

• Options
    edited January 10, 2018 5:17AM

Hi @Hopeful@39

Email me at jayshoe83 at gmail and we’ll her you added.

Congratulations!

• Options

Hi my wife and I used this donor and now have a beautiful baby boy! We would love to connect. I’ll be email you shortly!!

• Options
    edited January 10, 2018 5:18AM

@Fran22 congratulations. We are expecting a boy as well. I'll look forward to your email to get you connected to the group :smile:

I just realized one of my messages had the wrong email it's jayshoe83 at Gmail.com I updated it above. Just in case you sent it already.

• Options

Any vials for sale?

• Options

hello @SO2154
    Congratulations!!! if you haven't joined yet please join the FB group Dibs on 14535
    I love it!!