Options

Donor 13729 vials for sale

We have 3 vials of Donor 13729 we want to sell. We purchased 5 vials in December 2013 and conceived on the second round. Our daughter was born on Thanksgiving 2014 (healthy and beautiful). 2 vials are currently stored at CCB and 1 vial is stored at our local fertility clinic in Boise, ID. We prefer to sell all 3 vials to 1 person and need to do so by January 12th to prevent additional storage costs ($800 per vial or obo). We are willing to send pictures of the baby and mother if interested. Additionally, we can send any of the donor’s attributes (we purchased all available information). Feel free to reply to this post or email me direct at k05miller AT yahoo.com.

Comments

• Options
    UPDATE: We sold all 3 vials last week.
  • Options

I have a beautiful little girl from donor embryos using donor 13729. I would love to try for a second child but unfortunately I need to locate more embryos to do this. I would love to find donor embryos that used 13729. So if your family is complete and this is something you’re considering I’d love to hear from you. And FYI my daughter is beautiful and has a lovely disposition, I’m not sure how much of that is genetic but I’m certainly grateful to the donor. Loreenb@gmail.com

• Options

Thank you for sharing Lolab! LOVE reading, happy to hear you have healthy happy baby girl. We watch the postings all the time to see any feedback on births and families for donor 13729. We have been trying for about 6 months now (donor vials in holding for when we can use) and are looking forward to the day when we can hold our little one. We look at 13729 donor profile wondering what will be, what will the process bringing us.