Options

Anyone using Donor #14185?? Korean donor, as my partner is also Korean :)

Hello loves... Happy holidays and new year! My fiancee is korean, so we are very happy to be looking currently at donor #14185. Just wanted to ask the community if anyone has used him? Thanks so much and wishing you all baby dust and love :)

Comments

• Options
    Aloha!! My wife and I choose donor 13681 as she is Korean as well. We did our first IUI this morning. Hoping for a positive pregnancy test in two weeks! Good luck with your adventure!! I will keep you updated on our story if you would like to hear. I read that donor 13681 has had over 5 pregnancies reported! Baby dust for us and y'all!!
  • Options
    Aloha!! We JUST saw your response now. We are sending you so much baby dust, you wouldn't be able to even carry it all! :) YES we would love to hear about your outcome. Our fingers are crossed tight for you! We will look up 13681 as well to see if it matches my partners features, how cool to know the donor has a good track record though! Wishing you a happy new year, and a quick and smooth positive!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the baby dust! Today is 10dpiui... Friday is the day the doctor instructed us to take our first hpt. Fingers crossed for a bfp! Good luck to you and your partner! Keep in touch with yall's experience! Love hearing everyone's story! Happy New Year to you and your partner! I feel as 2017 is going to be an awesome year! :)
  • Options
    Took a HPT First Response this morning and got a very faint line showing BFP!! I couldn't believe it, so I went and bought two digital tests to show either a yes or a no. I just took the digital First Response HPT and got a BFP!! Had a blood test done yesterday. Waiting for those results, probably won't get it until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. We are super excited and still cannot believe it! Waiting patiently for the results of the blood test now. We were told that it usually takes 3-4 tries for a successful IUI. So since this was our first and it all happened so fast, we didn't want to get our hopes up. We were okay with the process and bought enough vocals for multiple attempts.

How are y'all doing?! Any decisions made? This is definitely one of the best, stressful, experiences. Lol.
  • Options
    Oh yeah. We have been testing throughout the second week of the TWW and we have been getting BFN until this morning and afternoon, 2 BFP, 15DPIUI.
  • Options
    Blood work came back... We got a BFP after our first IUI!!! We are so excited and thankful for great numbers and our results!!! How's yalls adventure going?!