Options

I've recently had a beautiful baby girl using this donor - wondering if there are any siblings out there? Or if anyone is trying with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I'm about to start using this donor. I would love a baby girl. Yours must be about 4 years old by now. Would love to connect.
  • Options
    Hi! Sorry - I only just saw your reply - I hope all is going well for you - would love to connect too!
  • Options
    Oh - and my baby is coming up for 10 months old :)
  • Options
    I have a 19 month old girl with this donor. Would love to connect with any siblings!

Katelinjachowicz@gmail.com
  • Options
    I also know the donor resulted in a pregnancy before I bought it so there's an older sibling.
  • Options
    I'm trying next week with this donor. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!! Keeping everything crossed for you :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My wife and I used this donor and we are so grateful! We were blessed with a beautiful & healthy daughter in 2015. She will officially be 2 years old this month! We are trying for Baby #2 this summer and plan on using the same donor. Fingers crossed!
  • Options

Looking for feedback from anyone who has used this donor. We recently purchased vials from this donor and would like feedback from those who have used him prior to us starting the insemination process. Would you promote using this donor and what were your experiences.