Options

My partner and I recently purchased 3 vials on 14008. We know he has pregnancies but would love to connect with others using this donor

Comments

• Options
    Hi! My partner and I have decided on 14008 and are about to purchase. We also like that the samples have resulted in pregnancies. Have you completed any cycles yet? I can keep you updated about our experience, but of course don't have info quite yet. Hope all goes well!!
  • Options
    We go for our first IUI with this donor Monday! Feel free to email me if you want! lsl170587@hotmail.com... Good luck to you and your partner on this journey!!
  • Options
    We had our Iui today. Did you end up ordering this donor?
  • Options
    We're going to! Sent an email to you :)
  • Options
    Hello! I am considering this donor. Were either of you successful?
  • Options
    Hi, fortune cooki.

We are in contact with 2 other ladies using 14008. One of whom was successful her first try. She is expecting a little boy. Myself and the other lady have tried only once with this donor unsuccessfully. However, 14008's numbers are really high. So we are hopeful that the next time is a winner!. Good ,luck to you.
  • Options
    My wife and I just purchased some of his vials and will be trying IUI for the first time this month.
  • Options
    we used this donor in september of 2014 was successful but was miscarriage!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! When will you all be trying this month hopeful1644? We have only been able to try once because I developed cyst. We have to go back to RE next month to check and see if the one cyst is gone. Kynich12, I am sorry to hear that. Are you all going to try again? Best of luck to each one of you ladies!! Baby dust to us all!!
  • Options
    Hey ms4511! So I made a mistake, I actually ordered vials from 14088 not 14008. But my wife and I just had our first IUI this morning! I am pretty excited and trying to stay positive :)
  • Options
    It's ok. It does not matter what number ya'll use because we are all trying to achieve pregnancy. Good luck to ya'll and baby dust sent your way!!
  • Options
    My wife and I are about to try our 3rd IUI with this donor. Everything always looks so good before each procedure but it hasn't taken yet. We are hoping and praying it takes this time :)
  • Options
    Good luck GreysWriter1! Sending lots of baby dust your way!! Hopefully, we can start trying again next month!
  • Options
    Hey GreysWriter1. Any luck with this donor? Just checking in on y'all.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, my partner and I are interested in 14008. Any success yet ? We tried ICI last month with another donor and got a BFN. Hopefully 14008 is the winner !! Keep in touch , feel free to email me jschwa44@aol.com

Thanks
  • Options
    We find out JUNE 30th if this cycle took :)
  • Options
    My wife and I used this donor and are due anyway with 2 twin boys!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Csturg that is awesome! We have a little girl that is 6 months old by 14008! If you want, you all can email me at lsl170587@hotmail.com. We also have a secret fb page for 14008 people trying or had kids by him.