Options

12441?

Has anyone used this donor? Having a very hard time finding people that have used him :(

Comments

• Options
    There is one person with this donor on the FB group list
  • Options
    I think thats me :)
  • Options
    Tracyc i have found it hard to find anyone who used my donor as well. I guess I just have to weight until I deliver to connect with others. Good luck.
  • Options
    Tracy! Good to see you here! Seems there aren't many of us single ladies on the FB group :)

I just changed my donor (the week before my first IUI, exchanged the vials of retired donor that have been stored for three years, lol) and he is new, so I'm not anticipating finding anyone else with the same donor for a while.
  • Options
    oh geez, I didn't even look at the name of the original post -- PG brain and I'm not even PG!
  • Options
    Tracy are you on the DSR? There is a listing donor 12441 - boy born 2012!
  • Options
    I did see that a son was born sooo there has to be someone out there who used him. ccb said he has had i think 5 pregnancies. I think when i picked him he was fairly new to. So maybe if i wait a bit. I really want to see what his babies look like !!!!
  • Options
    Did the donor not give a picture? I just switched my donor (after storing the first for 3 years, lol) in part because the newer donors seem to have more info and he gave three pictures (baby, kid, and teen). I hope you can connect with someone soon!
  • Options
    Yes he gave 2 pictures. I just want to see what his offspring looks like lol ;)
  • Options
    Is 12441 cute?
  • Options
    YES!