Options

# 12441 pregnancies

Has there been any recent births or pregnancies for this donor? Im having a hard time locating people who are using him.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tracy,

Donor 12441 has at least 5 reported pregnancies. Since the donor's vials were first released for sale a little over a year ago, it's a bit too soon for births.

If you haven't done so already, you may want to check out our Facebook page. You can post a message or there's also a private group that you can join.

https://www.facebook.com/CaliforniaCryobank

Regards,
    Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I have been trying to research anyone who is using this donor or that has births by this donor. I see one son born on the sibling registry page but thats it. Im on all the facebook pages and still cant find anyone :( Has there been any more reports ?
  • Options
    Hi Tracy -

As Nicole mentioned, it just takes time for the birth reports to come in. My guess is the families that have reported their pregnancies are busy at the moment getting ready for or dealing with their new baby. Keep checking. If they want to communicate, I'm sure they will make themselves easy to find eventually.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB