Options

Anybody use Donor 13913?!

My partner and I used this donor and I am 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Would love to reach out to others using this donor or who have had success with this donor as well! =] hope to hear from some of you soon!

Sarah

Comments

• Options
    hi I have also using this donor for my 3 cycles, and have 5 embryos frozen. am doing one last cycles in March , unfortunately , he is sold out, and I can not wait till May. I have to use another donor 13951. my kids will have two different father then,
  • Options
    Oh no! I hate to hear that! I understand not wanting to wait though! =[
  • Options
    Hi ladies
    I'm getting ready to use 13913 donor also. It will be my first IUI with this Donor. I tried with a different one 2 years ago but no success. Wish me luck and sending baby dust to all beautiful gals.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies !

I'm using donor 13913 as well ; it'll be my first IUI and I'm praying it takes on the first try . Well baby dust to all of us !
  • Options
    I am trying with 13913 for the first time IUI !!! Hoping it takes the first time too. Best of luck to everyone :)
  • Options
    First insemination tomorrow with 13913 and advice ?
  • Options
    Hi everyone...yes we had our baby boy on April.. He is adorable, he was 9.5lb and 22 inches.... Now he is about 6 weeks old.... Please let us know if anyone else had their baby yet. We will love to keep in touch.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Hope all is going well! Please don't forget to officially report your pregnancy or child's birth.

You can do so through the link below or by a quick call to Client Services at 866-927-9622. We love to hear your good news!

http://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB