Options

Donor 12736

Hi I am wondering if Donor 12736 is new? How long as he been with CCB? He doesn't have any pregnancies reported.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hi j -

His first release was in December 2011. It usually takes 6-9 months after first release for pregnancy reports to start coming in.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    hi scott/ccb,

this donor now has pregnancies reported, but it has not been 6-9 months since december 2011. does this make sense?

thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Mg -

Sure. Someone certainly could have purchased him in December, gotten pregnant on a cycle in January or February, and decided to report her pregnancy right away (many people wait until after the first trimester).

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Having my first IUI mayber this month in about a week or so if not then definetly in June for donor 12736!!! So nervous! I am praying for a BFP right out of the gate with first IUI as I can not afford to do more than 2 without saving more money! Good luck to those using 12736 I will keep you updated! <3
  • Options
    *maybe
  • Options
    I became pregnant with the donor's sperm in March. I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks. Will be trying again when able. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Hi does anyone know when this donor will have vials available again?
  • Options
    Hi All, any more updates on positive pregnancies for this donor?

Ec757 did you try again? Sorry for your miscarriage.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Options
    My two tries were both negative... but, just purchased today as more vials became available. So, will be giving it another two shots with clomid and trigger shot after the new year!! can't wait!
    Sending out positive vibes to you all!!
  • Options
    I just found this discussion board so I thought I'd give it a try. I used donor 12736 and got pregnant on my first try (yes I know very lucky). I had my baby in march of 2013. Are there any other babies out there?
  • Options
    YES, baby August 2013! I'm registering with the sibling registry, hope to see you there