Options

donor 2486 or 11349

has anyone used these donors and had any success. we are thinking of using this donor however, always nice to here someone that has had success.

Comments

• Options
    I used donor 11349 and got pregnant on the first try.. I am currently on my fourth month.
  • Options
    Congrats to your success!!!!!!!!!!! do you know if you are having a boy or girl yet?
  • Options
    I'm really excited to find out but have about four more weeks to go. I think they can tell in some cases at 15 weeks but my doc prefers to wait til 17 to 19 weeks
  • Options
    buckman - For what it's worth and sorry to thread-jack, I'd wait until the 17-19 weeks. I've known a few women (myself included) who were told the wrong gender earlier on, only to later find out the truth lol. I was lucky enough to find out just 3 weeks later, but some aren't so fortunate!
  • Options
    we had our first insemanation on 2/24/09 and 2/25/09 from donor 2486. we are so excited but labs won't be done until 3/10/09.
  • Options
    does anyone have photos or info on either of these donors?

beckymoni@yahoo.com

thank you
  • Options
    Well I'm expecting a little girl from donor 11349 in about 7 -10 weeks when she is due.. I'd be happy to share but still a little ways off. I also would be curious of any photos from this donor.