Options

02457 or Filipino

Hi all! My wife and I are looking for anyone who may have extra 02457 for sale OR from a Filipino donor. My wife is Filipino and it's so hard to find a donor we like! Thanks!
~B

Comments

• Options
    5841 was our ideal filipino/chinese donor a few years ago. He has since retired but just the other day found out he had two vials available. We are about to do IVF with donor 12400 but seriously considered switching. After short discussion we decided to stay with 12400. Anyway, just out of curiosity I checked today and saw that 5841 was once again out. Hopefully, you got to it. He is the only lean, well educated filipino donor taller than 5'8! Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks! We didn't get 5841. He was our second choice, but those two vials went fast! Good luck with the IVF!
  • Options
    I was also looking at 2457 as my 27month son is from him. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe we could try again. But with not being able to get his vial we are going to stop our quest.
    Good Luck to you on your quest.
  • Options
    Baker1487, I am using 2457 and am scheduled for our IUI next cycle. Would you be willing to share a pic of your son. My email is lvlyrn@gmail.com if you do decide to share. If not, I totally understand. Thanks!
  • Options
    lvlyrn, I hope you all the best with your IUI cycle. I would love to keep in touch and know how it goes. Those of us using a Filipino donor are far and few between! Do you have this donor's baby pic?
  • Options
    Baker, how many IUI's did it take? Do you remember anything about the sperm count?
  • Options
    Anyone? LOL
  • Options
    Hello RSheakoski,

My wife and I found a Filipino donor, but he's Irish/Filipino. We are trying our second IUI in August with donor 12597. He seems like a great choice; let me know how things progress with you. :)
  • Options
    Thanks, Jnooris. We saw him. He's really new and our back up. He's rather young (which might be good) and seems to only be 1/4 Irish. We REALLY wanted all Filipino since my wife is 100% Filipino. Good luck with 12597!
  • Options
    R,

He is really young but we really liked his profile and he is the closest to full Filipino we could find. We didn't want a 5'7'' little shrimpy. :) We also tried looking for someone who is 100% Filipino because I am 100% Filipino and my wife is white... but there are not very many 100% filipino donors out there. We are going to be trying our next IUI in the next few months, so I will definitely keep you posted! :)
  • Options
    J,
    I'd love to know how it goes! We have one more vial with our retired donor (he was just what we wanted.. so sad) if that doesn't take then we will prob. try this guy! Our donor's numbers are great.. again.. so sad! Keep in touch!
    ~Rebecca
  • Options
    Jnooris & RSheakoski

We were also interested in a Filipino donor and have decided to use 12597 (I am 1/2 Filipino and my partner is White). We will try for our first home insemination in either Sept or Oct. I did call CCB and learned that his first vials became available in July and a 2nd batch is scheduled to be released on Oct 25. Good luck to you both.

-p
  • Options
    Donor 12597

date-

IUI #1 Thursday 09.15 - Counts 28 Million and 12 Morphology (Apparently anything above an 8 for Morphology is excellent)
    IUI#2 Friday 09.16 – Counts 25 Million and 12 Morphology

Blood Draw 09.23 Progesterone 16 (apparently anything over a 10 is good)

RE was very excited with both the progesterone and the sperm counts.

2nd Blood Test on Friday to see if I’m pregnant
  • Options
    Henr1600

Good news about 12597 -- thanks for sharing the numbers. Hoping you get good news tomorrow! Please keep us posted!

-p
  • Options
    Wondering if anyone has level 2 or 3 info about 12597 that they would be willing to share / email (e.g. extended profile, express yourself, keirsey info).

Is anyone else using this donor?

-p
  • Options
    BFN for us using 12597

Went in for US and found out I have cysts again so we have decided to give my body a rest and switch to having Crissy try for the next couple of months.
  • Options
    henr1600

Sorry to hear about your BFN, but sounds like you have a good alternative plan!! Good luck!

-p
  • Options
    Anyone with vials of 12597 for sale?
  • Options
    We have 3 vials of 02457 that we will not be using. We have a beautiful, whip-smart and athletic Filipina-American daughter thanks to this donor! If anyone is interested email: acginnyc @ gmail.com.
  • Options
    does anyone have extra vials left over of Filipino sperm?
  • Options
    does anyone have extra vials left over of Filipino sperm?