Options

TTC with Donor 14160 Admin: any reported pregnancies?

Hello!

I'm TTC with donor 14160, I'll be started that hopeful two week wait here soon. Was just curious, have their been any reported pregnancies/births from donor 14160?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Yes, Donor 14160 has reported pregnancies, currently less than 5. No birth reports yet, but it looks like some clients are still pregnant.

Best of luck!

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I am currently using donor 14160. Had my first IUI on November 2nd. I became pregnant but unfortunately had a chemical pregnancy. Hoping to start another round soon, just waiting on AF to come. Best of luck to you!!!!
  • Options
    Hi @Carolina

I'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnany. Best wishes for round two! Keep me posted! :)
    I'm in my TWW period now, hoping for that big fat positive soon! I used the ICI method at home.
  • Options
    Hey there! I hope you get your BFP!!!!!! Let me know. Its looking like I will be doing my IUI probably on Monday. I go for ultrasound on Friday.

There is a group on FB called CCB friends. I joined hoping to see others using our donor but none so far.

Sorry , it took so long to respond.
  • Options
    Hey Carolina,

I'll have to look on FB for that group! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this week. We, unfortunately, didn't get my BFP this time, so we'll be trying again this month-looks like it'll be around the 18th or so :)

GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    Thinking of you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Hey Carolina, Any results yet? :)
  • Options
    Got a BFN:( Starting another round. Today is CD2 for me. So, IUI probably around Feb 8th or so.

Did you do another round? ??? Got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

This is so hard....
  • Options
    My email address is stacey.forney@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello both,

I will be using donor 14160 on February 19th (my birthday!). Would love to be in contact with you, if you felt comfortable.
  • Options
    Hello . This is just to say that I got pregnant with donor 14160 on the first round of IUI.
  • Options
    Hello all!! Just wanted to report my healthy pregnancy so far with Donor 14160. I am approximately 7 wks and today we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! :) baby's heartbeat came in at 130bpm and the baby is 7cm. Due date is November 3rd!!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Congrats on your pregnancies!

Please don't forget to officially report your pregnancies AND births.

It only takes a minute to complete our online form: https://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

We are happy to report our baby boy was born on October 22nd weighing 7.4lbs and 20.5 inches long! Our birth has been reported and we have signed up for the sibling registry! We would love to hear if there are any other successful pregnancies with this donor so please contact us! My email is Chachi0688@gmail.com. Hope everyone is doing well ♥️

• Options

@Chassie09 Yay! Congratulations on the birth of your little one! We hope you and your family are doing well and getting at least a little sleep. :)

• Options

I am happy to report the birth of my baby boy using donor 14160. He is perfect.

• Options

@SweetCherry Congrats on your little one! We're delighted to hear the great news!

If you haven't done so already, please be sure to complete our short birth report so we can update our records:

https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank