Options

Availability

Hi Scott,

I am on the last week of the dreaded 2 week wait before I know whether I'm pregnant or not. I used up my vials for 5813. I know he is a retired donor but I am wondering if he has any IUI vials left as his page says to call.

If there are no vials left (and I do not end up being successful with this cycle, I'm intersted in learning more about donors 12206 and 12192.

Will 12206 have an audio interview or baby picture available? Will 12192 have a look a like or a baby picture available soon?

Thanks so much,
O

Comments

• Options
    Hi od2 -

Good luck! The wait always seems to take forever.

5813 has 4 IUI vials remaining. Generally, when the donor's page says to call, it is a good idea to do so rather than post a public message since you don't want to possibly end up drawing attention to a donor with limited vials.

We are hoping to have the audio inteview completed and a baby photo in the near future for 12206. The donor has recently taken a break from donating and we are waiting for him to return.

We are working on a baby photo for 12192, but since it is optional we can't guarantee anything. I can promis to have his look-a-likes completed for you this week.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you,

Scott
    CCB