Options

hello,

I see he has reported pregnancies, do you know how many, as well as the gender

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hi Sicilia -

Donor 13237 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. We don't provide information regarding gender, but clients may share that information via our Bulletin Boards, Sibling Registry, or Facebook page if they wish.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hey kerbear

I'm sorry you haven't gotten pregnant. We know the feeling. If you don't mind me asking, how was the sperm count for this donor?
    Sending you lots of baby dust
  • Options
    First IUI it was 39.5 million!! 2nd IUI, we were not told a number but told it was a "fair" sample and not much had survived the thaw :/ IUI #3 will be next week!! :)

Are you using this donor?
  • Options
    We plan to use this donor next month! Hoping for success for all!
  • Options
    Any BFB w/ this donor???
  • Options
    Hello ladies

any luck?? baby dust to all

KIT
  • Options
    hi - i also used this donor for 2 IUI procedures - no luck for me. Hope someone else does!!!!
  • Options
    Hello, did anyone get their BFP with this donor?
  • Options
    Is there any updates from anyone with BFP from this donor? We are scheduled to use him within the next two weeks or so!
  • Options
    Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with donor 13237 yet? I have used this donor for 4 IUI's- with no luck. Moving on to IVF in about a week, hopefully I get a BFP with him.
  • Options
    luvbuggv_33, We are going to be doing our second IUI with this donor sometime next week. Our Dr. put us on Clomid with HCG trigger to see if it will take this time. Good luck to you with IVF. Are you using this donor for that also?
  • Options
    Ddrader499- Yes, I used this donor for IVF. I had an egg retrieval on 04/16, will know the fertilization report using 13237 on 04/24! I am hoping for a good outcome!! Good luck on your cycle, baby dust to you!
  • Options
    I used this donor last summer and i got a low thaw count.