Options

donor 11741

I was just curious if anyone on here has a baby picture of donor 11741? I have a baby picture of donor 11494 that I am willing to share. I want to try and at least pick a donor that is as close to my partner as possible. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    I am intresteed in 11741 as well. Are there any success stories with this donor out there that you know of?
  • Options
    Hello there!

MY partner and I had our first child, a little girl, using donor 11741 on February of this year. Easy pregnancy, she's healthy - except for infant reflux - but nothing big.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!
    We also went with Donor 11741 but I only have 2 of his pictures.

I can gladly compare notes with any of you since we ordered our vials on Nov. 1, 2011 -- he was released to order in late 2009, less than 5 pregancies reported, no changes or updates to medical information and the 2 pictures we have are adorable.

We're doing our first back to back IUI's this month -- one with my husbands "sample" and one with 11741's "sample" as we are only dealing with low-fair morphology and fair motility from my husband. Hoping that by combining the two we'll have great results this month!

Suzanna
  • Options
    My partner is currently pregnant using donor 11741, I see our boy will have a sibling sister how exciting. Alicherie if you have any baby pics I would love to see you daughter. Very excited to be having a baby with this donor!
  • Options
    jfkb123 - send me your email address and I'll send you a picture of our daughter.

- AliciaCherie
  • Options
    Great to know my daughter has brothers and sisters.