Options

I need advice

I need some help, some words of wisdom. I got my period yesterday. Its very light. Last month I was on Clomid, but it didn't work. I made one egg, my doctor didn't think it was enough and wanted me to try the shots. So I went today for baseline blood work and to get my shots. The office nurse just called to say my Estrogen is very high. I am not all cleared yet to do the shots, she is waiting to hear from the doctor as to what day I should start them. My FSH levels are high, she said that comes with age. My period is very light, she is concerned with that. wants me to call her in the next few days if it gets heaver. Said I may have to go back on Friday for blood work again to check my estrogen. This isnt looking very good I fear.
Has anyone gone threw this? I will be 40 in a few days. Is it hopeless? I feel it right now.
Kara

Comments

• Options
    No, it's not hopeless. Hang in there, Kara!

I know I sound like a broken record, but I have to reiterate my advice to try acupuncture (esp. one who specializes in fertility issues), as that's what helped get my cycle back in order so that I could start trying to get pregnant. Mind you, it hasn't happened yet, but at least I know I have a shot.

It couldn't hurt...

--CSS