Options

Is a picture worth it

I am trying to decided if the subscription level is important. I would like a picture so I will do the second level but all that other information. I am feeling a lot overwhelmed and feel like I am being wrong for being so selective if you know what I mean. I just want to have another child...

Please email me ispies@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    I have found the Level 2 subscription to be really worthwhile. The pictures were helpful. But, the thing I found to be important was the extended family profile. I liked looking to see medical histories of his family. I also wanted to know the physical characteristics of his family as well. Just because a donor has a certain hair/eye color doesn't mean it's the dominant in his family. I wanted to see the heights, weights, body frames of everyone. You are picking the other half of your child's genetics. I don't think it is at all wrong to be selective. If you have the opportunity to be picky, why not?

Good luck in your selection process.
  • Options
    I also put alot of thought into it and chose the level 2. I was very happy with it. The photos were important to me. Im totally single and did want the child to look somewhat like me and my family. I also like the extended profiles :)
  • Options
    The baby picture is what won me over with my donor. I narrowed it down to three, then chose my favorite and said, "I'm going to buy the picture and if I don't think the baby is cute, I'm not going to go with this one." The baby pic was so cute and I went with it. Now I think I have the cutest baby in the world!
  • Options
    Thank you for all your input I am going to get the level two thing
  • Options
    YES I have fallen in love with the baby pictures from this month I was not even looking for blonds and then I feel in love with the one from this month in the upper right corner.